Saturday, August 10, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Kelsey and I live in Chicago with my husband Andrew, our dog Riggins, and our two cats Moose and Addison. We got married in June 2012, and were blessed to receive many gifts, especially kitchen supplies. Unfortunately, I realized how quickly they were all collecting dust as I was not using anything. So, in 2013 I made a resolution: make 100 new meals in 2013. I post the pictures to Instagram (kelseyhfield) (with the hashtag #100mealsin2013) to keep myself accountable. Needless to say, I caught the cooking bug! I LOVE it! I enjoy looking through blogs (mostly through Pinterest) for new recipes, as well as trying to create something new on my own. Hence the "little cook" piece... I started small and have been getting better and better. I have had a lot of requests to post my recipes somewhere, so I thought this would be a good place to start. Many of these posts are me trying recipes others have made (original always posted), and many are me creating on my own. Enjoy!!

(I will be posting pictures and recipes of things I made starting in January... so a lot of recipes at once!)

No comments:

Post a Comment