Monday, August 19, 2013

Grilled Cheese Roll Ups


I kept seeing a picture of grilled cheese roll ups on Pinterest, but whenever I clicked on the picture I could never find a recipe. So I decided to try this myself. I was training for a half marathon at the time, and ate these after a freezing pouring rain 9-mile run. I ate this and snuggled up on the couch for a few hours in sweatpants and it was the most perfect Sunday. Though you don't have to run 9 miles first to enjoy these just as much as I did! I like that you can make as many as you want of these - 2 or 10! I decided to go with 3.

Ingredients:
  • Three slices of bread
  • Three slices of Americancheese
  • 1 tbsp. cream cheese
  • 1 tbsp. butter
Directions:
  1. Flatten bread with a pizza dough roller
  2. Top bread with cheese
  3. Roll up bread and seal with cream cheese (that's the secret!)
  4. Melt butter over medium in pan
  5. Put rolls in pan and mix around lightly until all sides are golden and cheese is melted
I ate these with tomato basil soup and the whole meal could not have been more perfect

Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment