Thursday, August 15, 2013

Salmon Scrambled Eggs

Seinfeld is my favorite show of all time. I probably watch one or two episodes every single day. We had to stop playing Seinfeld Trivia at Christmas because it wasn't fun for anyone else (besides me). And George Costanza is one of my favorites from the show (Andrew quoted him as his senior year quote - we were meant to be). Anyway, ever since George adds lobster to the scrambled eggs in the Hamptons episode, I always wondered what it would taste like. I thought I'd start with salmon and see how it goes. Delicious! So healthy and filling. I loved it. It was a great post-half marathon meal.

Ingredients:
  • Two salmon fillets (I bought the frozen ones from Trader Joes)
  • 1 tbsp butter
  • One piece of bread
  • Two eggs
  • Salt and pepper
Directions:
  1. Cut skin off salmon and then cut into one inch cubes
  2. Heat butter on skillet over medium low heat until melted
  3. Meanwhile, add toast to toaster
  4. Add salmon cubes and stir making sure each side of the salmon gets cooked
  5. When almost cooked all the way through, scrambled eggs in container and pour over salmon
  6. Keep stirring and scraping until eggs are cooked
  7. Top with salt and pepper
Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment