Saturday, August 10, 2013

Beef Taco Lettuce Cups


My husband and I love Mexican food, and we love making tacos. I feel like we'll be that family who has "Taco Tuesday" once we have kids. Mexican food isn't always the healthiest choice, so this tonight I decided to overload the meat with vegetables. This would also be an awesome option for anyone trying a carb-free diet.

Ingredients:
  1. 1 pound lean ground meet (I also try to do a mix of ground meet and turkey when I can)
  2. Taco seasoning
  3. Toppings: anything you want! I used lettuce for the base, with red, yellow, and green peppers, avocado, sour cream, and shredded cheddar cheese)
Directions:
  1. Cook meat according to directions on taco seasoning packet.
  2. Fill up lettuce cups with toppings of choice
Easy enough!

Enjoy!

Kelsey

 

No comments:

Post a Comment