Sunday, August 18, 2013

Chicken Caesar Wrap


There is a place called Chief's Pub in Lake Forest that has one of the best chicken caesar wraps I've ever had. Whenever we go out to dinner and the restaurant has a chicken caesar wrap (which most places these days do), Andrew and I always wonder if it's as good as Chiefs. Living in Chicago, we don't make it to Chief's very often, so I decided to try to make my own. Good... but still not as good as Chief's.

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 c. shredded chicken (I used rotisserie chicken)
  • 1/4 c. Caesar dressing (I like my wraps to have a lot of dressing in them)
  • 1/8 c. Parmesan cheese
  • Croutons
  • Romaine lettuce
  • Tortilla 
Directions:
  1. Mix chicken, dressing, and cheese
  2. Roll out onto tortilla
  3. Rinse lettuce and tear into pieces
  4. Top with croutons and lettuce
What I like about Cheif's is their shell because it's a lot crispier (it might be fried?) and this was pretty chewy, so I think next time I might grill the tortilla first like I would for a quesadilla with butter. I'll let you know if I try it and if it's better!

Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment