Monday, August 19, 2013

Chips and Dip Nachos


I love chips and dip. I am definitely that person who could go to a Mexican restaurant and eat chips and dip with a margarita and call it a meal. Lately I've been hooked on the Greek yogurt kale and spinach dip from Trader Joes (used in Kale and Spinach Dip Pasta Bake). I also love nachos, so I figured why not turn the chips and dip into a nacho meal?

Ingredients:
  • Tortilla chips (I like the Restaurant like corn chips)
  • Kale and spinach dip (or spinach and artichoke dip would be good)
  • Salsa
  • Cheddar cheese
Directions:
  1. Put chips on your plate
  2. Cover with cheddar cheese and mix with hands so lower layers of chips get cheese on them
  3. Cover with dip and salsa
  4. Microwave for 45 seconds or until cheese melts and dip is hot
Topping with sour cream might also be delicious

Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment