Thursday, August 15, 2013

Cinnamon Butter Sweet Potato


This was a meal that I threw together from the small amount of ingredients we had in our place when I was avoiding having to go to the grocery store. I had eaten for a snack my Yogurt, Peanut Butter, Cinnamon, and Honey Dip, and the cinnamon was really sticking with me. So when I thought about what cinnamon would spread well with, butter came to mind. And the Cinnamon Butter Sweet Potato was born!

Ingredients:
  • Sweet potato
  • 1/2 tbsp. butter
  • Dash of cinnamon
Directions:
  1. Scrub the sweet potato under water and blot dry with a paper towel
  2. Stab the potato with a fork
  3. Microwave on high for 5-10 minutes (this took me 8 minutes)
  4. Take potato out (careful it's hot!), and roll inside a paper towel
  5. Cut potato on top with an X, and then pull apart sides
  6. Top with butter and cinnamon, and mix those two around with the meat of the sweet potato
I ate this for lunch, but it almost tasted like a dessert!

Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment