Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Parmesan Baked Zucchini Chips



I bought a zucchini at a local Farmer's Market and wasn't sure what to do with it. My sister has always loved kale chips, so I thought I would try a similar idea but with zucchini. I made these for my parents and they were gone in about 5 minutes. Very easy to make, fresh, and nice to know you're eating veggies!

Ingredients:
  • Zucchini
  • 1 tbsp. olive oil
  • Dash of sea salt
  • Dash of paprika
  • 1 tbsp. Italian breadcrumbs
  • 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese
Directions:
  1. Set oven to 450 degrees
  2. Cut up zucchini into thin slices
  3. Put zucchini slices in bowl, top with olive oil, sea salt, and paprika, and mix with hands
  4. Place parchment paper onto baking sheet
  5. Spread out zucchini pieces on baking sheet so that they are not touching
  6. Place into oven
  7. After 15 minutes, take zucchini out, flip over, and sprinkle with breadcrumbs and Parmesan
  8. Rotate pans and bake for another 15 minutes
  9. Eat right away

Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment