Sunday, September 1, 2013

Maple Glazed Salmon


I made this meal on the first day of my Spring Break after an intense workout and I was satisfied all day. It's light, fresh, and delicious! I ate this with the brown rice from Trader Joes (I love when the sauce from the salmon mixed with the rice) and Parmesan Roasted Asparagus

Ingredients:
  •  1 1/2 lbs. skinless salmon, cut into 4 pieces
  • 2 tbsp. maple syrup
  • 2 tbsp. mustard
  • 1/4 tsp. salt
  • 1/4 tsp. pepper
Directions:
  1. Heat oven to 450 degrees
  2. In a bowl, combine maple syrup, mustard, and salt and pepper
  3. Place salmon on greased baking sheet and brush with maple mixture
  4. Cook about 6 to 8 minutes
You could also make a little foil packet like I did with the Brown Sugar and Soy Sauce Salmon

Enjoy!

Kelsey

Original recipe here (they make this with roasted Brussel sprouts... yum!)

No comments:

Post a Comment