Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Spaghetti Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino (Spaghetti with Garlic, Oil, and Pepper Flakes)


I am loving red pepper flakes right now. Once I saw the picture that goes with the original recipe for this (see below) I started drooling. Much more appetizing than my picture! This was a perfect "I'm feeling lazy but still want a good meal" dinner.

Ingredients:
  • Pasta (the title says spaghetti but I used penne and bow tie)
  • Red pepper flakes
  • Minced garlic
  • EVOO
  • Parmesan cheese
* I didn't add amounts because you should do what's to your liking. I use so much cheese and garlic that others would probably think is too much.

Directions:
  1. Cook pasta according to directions and drain
  2. Add red pepper flakes, minced garlic, EVOO, and Parmesan cheese to pasta 
Enjoy!

Kelsey

Original recipe here

No comments:

Post a Comment