Sunday, September 1, 2013

Buffalo Chicken and Blue Cheese on a Kaiser Roll


I have a love/love relationship with the combination of buffalo chicken and blue cheese. There is something called Ravinia in the suburbs of Chicago every summer, basically where you can sit outside and listen to a concert. I have gone every year since I was probably 12, and this year we went to go see Darius Rucker for a friend's birthday. You can bring food and drinks, and I thought a buffalo chicken sandwich would be the perfect thing. I never thought to get buffalo chicken from the deli but I loved it!

Ingredients:
  • Kaiser roll
  • 1 tbsp. mayo
  • 4 slices buffalo chicken
  • 1/4 c. crumbled blue cheese
  • Romaine lettuce
Directions:
  1. Pile all ingredients on sandwich
Enjoy!

Kelsey

Me and Andrew

Best friends from high school

No comments:

Post a Comment