Saturday, September 14, 2013

Peanut Butter Cup Popcorn



Apparently September 13th is International Chocolate Day. Who knew?! This was a holiday I had to celebrate.

Aside from my obsession with popcorn, I have an obsession with chocolate, and more so peanut butter cups. I now buy the kind from Trader Joes. They are AMAZING! They have both milk and dark chocolate versions.

Ingredients:
Directions:
  1. Make popcorn
  2. Take out any kernels or burned popcorn
  3. Unwrap and put peanut butter cups in a bowl
  4. Microwave in 15 second intervals until completely melted (be careful not to burn!)
  5. Using a spatula, pour chocolate and peanut butter mixture over popcorn
I wasn't sure how to eat this because the chocolate got all over my hands, so I actually used a spoon. As the chocolate hardened over the next day, it was easier to eat with my hands.

Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment