Saturday, September 21, 2013

Roasted Broccoli


Broccoli is one of my favorite vegetables. And when I roast it, it's even better. I was making a pasta recipe that called for roasted asparagus, but I wanted to use broccoli instead (Penne with Roasted Broccoli, Chicken, and Balsamic Butter)

Ingredients:
  • One large head of broccoli
  • 2 tbsp. EVOO
  • Salt
Directions:
  1. Turn oven on to 350 degrees
  2. Cut stalk off of heads and break heads off into small pieces
  3. Cover in EVOO and salt and mix so all pieces are covered
  4. Put in the oven for about 25 minutes, or until fully roasted
I gave Riggins the broccoli stalk as he is teething and eating EVERYTHING. Be careful - broccoli in large doses can be toxic to dogs! In small portions, it's very healthy :)

Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment