Sunday, September 1, 2013

Parmesan Roasted Asparagus


I needed a good side for my Maple Glazed Salmon, and asparagus with in season so I decided to roast it and throw some Parmesan cheese on top. Absolutely delicious!

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb. asapargus
  • Olive oil
  • Salt
  • 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
Directions:
  • Heat oven to 400 degrees
  • Clean asparagus and cut off rough ends (I like the tree tops of asparagus so I always keep them, but you could cut them off if you wish. I also kept the asparagus long but you could but them into 2-inch pieces)
  •  Place in baking pan
  • Pour olive oil over asparagus, and then coat with hands
  • Sprinkle with salt
  • Heat for 20 minutes
  • Take out and sprinkle with cheese
  • Continue heating for another 5 minutes
Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment