Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Homemade Pizza



I've made pizza and pizza dough a few times here before.  I've made it on eggplant (Eggplant Pizzas).  I've made it with a machine (Pizza Dough (Machine Method).) I've made it with flour and Greek yogurt (Two Ingredient Pizza Dough used on Mini Deep Dish Pizzas)

Sometimes it's fun to get fancy, and sometimes it's time to use classics, like Boboli, which I used here.

Ingredients:
  • Boboli crust
  • Pasta sauce
  • Smoked sausage (I bought pre-cooked and smoked it on the grill)
  • Sauteed onions
  • Sauteed mushrooms
  • Chopped garlic
  • Spinach
  • Fresh basil
  • Mozzarella 
  • Parmesan cheese
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Top Boboli with pasta sauce
  3. Top pasta sauce with any toppings of your choice!
  4. Finish with any cheese
  5. Bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly and crust is brown
Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment