Sunday, August 11, 2013

Two Ingredient Pizza Dough


My husband and I love pizza, specifically deep dish pizza, and I decided I wanted to try to make it homemade. To make pizza, you always need a good dough. You can buy the ready made ones (I've heard Trader Joes makes a great pizza dough), but I wanted to make my own.

This could not be easier. It almost doesn't seem like it will work, but I promise - it does! And when Greek yogurt is one of two ingredients, you can feel good about eating it.

Ingredients:
  • 1 c. self raising flour
  • 1 c. plain fat free Greek yogurt
Directions
  1. Combine ingredients
  2. Knead for about 10 minutes
 That's it! At first, it seems like this won't work. But after awhile, the dough starts forming. If you think yours is too watery, add a little more flour.

Enjoy!

Kelsey

Original recipe here


No comments:

Post a Comment