Sunday, August 18, 2013

Four Cheese Grilled Cheese


Why only use one type of cheese when you can use four?!

I love cheese. Any kind.  So naturally, grilled cheese is one of my favorite meals. When I went to make this and went to grab the American cheese, I also noticed the cream cheese sitting in the refrigerator and thought, "Well why don't I also add that?!" And then I saw the Parmesan. And then the shredded cheddar. And that's where this meal came from.

Ingredients:
  • Two slices of bread (I think white works best with grilled cheese but any kind works)
  • 1 tbsp butter
  • 1 tbsp cream cheese
  • 2 slices American cheese
  • 1/8 c. Parmesan cheese
  • 1/8 c. shredded cheddar cheese
Directions:
  1. Head grill over medium heat
  2. Butter one side of each slice of bread and pile cheese on top
  3. Grill sandwich about 5 minutes on each side or until all cheese is melted
Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment