Sunday, August 25, 2013

Lemon Crinkle Cookies


My Mom's birthday was coming up, so I started looking for dessert recipes to make for her. I love crinkle cookies around Christmas time, so I thought I would try these lemon crinkle cookies. They are only 4-ingredients, so easy, and very tasty!

Ingredients:
  • 1 box lemon cake mix
  • 1 egg
  • 8 oz. Cool Whip
  • 3/4 c. powdered sugar
Directions:
  1.  Set oven to 350 degrees
  2. Set out Cool Whip so that it thaws
  3. Lightly beat egg
  4. In a bowl, combine everything but the sugar.
  5. Form into balls, and roll in the sugar
  6. Place on greased cookie sheet or on a Silpat
  7. Bake for 8-10 minutes
  8. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely
Enjoy!

Kelsey

Original recipe here

No comments:

Post a Comment