Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Nutella Brownie Cupcakes



I read somewhere that Nutella is a really good baking tool because it already has milk, sugar, and oil in it. I also read that you combine nutella, eggs, and flour to make brownies. So I thought I'd try this on my own to make brownie cupcakes!

Ingredients:
  • 1 c. Nutella
  • 2 eggs
  • Heaping 1/2 c. of flour
  • Peanut butter cups (optional)
  • Chocolate chips (optional)
Directions:
  1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Mix everything together
  3. Place cupcake liners in cupcake pan and pour mixture in (mine filled up a 12 piece tray about 1/2 way)
  4. After this, I added a Peanut Butter Cup (get the kind from Trader Joes - unbelievable) to half, and added chocolate chips to the other half
  5. Bake. Mine took about 20 minutes, but check with a toothpick or fork every 5-10 minutes after 15 minutes
Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment