Saturday, August 10, 2013

Cupcake Pan Eggs


I heard about the idea of cooking eggs in a cupcake pan through a friend and loved the simplicity. You're supposed to eat a good source of protein within 30 or so minutes of working out, so usually I do this when I get home from the gym. Put everything together, cook while you're showering, and it's ready to eat when you get out!

Directions:
  1. Set oven to 350 degrees
  2. Spray cupcake pan with cooking spray
  3. Plop an egg into one of the sections
  4. I also added bacon strips to the sides of the pan
  5. Bake for about 12 minutes, depending on how runny or firm you want your egg (I added one slice of cheese about 2 minutes before the egg was done)
I made toast, and topped with spinach, the bacon, the egg, and cheese. I literally ate this everyday for about 2 weeks. So easy and delicious!

Enjoy!

Kelsey


No comments:

Post a Comment