Friday, August 23, 2013

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Peanut Butter "Ice Cream"



Ever since my sister sent me a recipe that used frozen bananas to make imitation "ice cream" I've been hooked!  I am a sucker for McDonalds McFlurries, so I thought I would try to replicate it while also cutting some calories.

Ingredients:
  • 3 bananas
  • 2 tbsp. peanut butter
  • 2 tbsp. chocolate chips
  • 4 baby Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Directions:
  1. The night before, chop up bananas and freeze in Ziploc bag
  2. Put frozen bananas in food processor and let sit for about 20 minutes to soften up
  3. Add peanut butter and chocolate chips and process until smooth
  4. Add to bowl
  5. Cut cups into fourths and place on top of "ice cream"
To cut more calories, you could keep out the chocolate chips and use less peanut butter.

Also check out my two other "ice cream" creations:
Banana and Strawberry "Ice Cream"
Banana and Blueberry "Ice Cream"

Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment