Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Kale and Spinach Dip Pasta Bake


I've read a few times ideas to combine pasta with spinach and artichoke dip. This sounds delicious, so I wanted to try it, but I thought I'd put my own spin on it. I always buy the kale and spinach dip from Trader Joes. It's really delicious and I pretend it's healthy because it has vegetables in it and it uses my favorite... Greek yogurt!

Ingredients:
  • Kale and spinach dip
  • Pasta
  • Parmesan cheese
  • Italian breadcrumbs
Directions:
  1.  Set oven to 375 degrees
  2. Make pasta (I only made about 1 c. because it was just me eating, but you could make a whole bag if you're making for a family or party or something)
  3. Right after your strain pasta, plop on top dip (if you want a lot, use a lot, if you want less, add less. I probably used about 1/3 cup)
  4. Place pasta and dip in greased baking dish covered in cheese and breadcrumbs
  5. Bake for about 5-10 minutes until cheese bubbles or browns
Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment