Sunday, August 18, 2013

Pancake Dippers stuffed with Brown Sugar Crusted Bacon


As my friend Natalee said, "Anything 'stuffed with brown sugar encrusted bacon' is just fine by me." That's all that needs to be said.

Ingredients:
  • One pound thick cut bacon
  • 1/4 c. brown sugar
  • Bisquick pancake batter (plus ingredients to make pancakes) (I used a waffle mix which is why I think my "dippers" didn't brown as much as I wanted... use Bisquick!)
  • Syrup
Directions:
  1. Make Brown Sugar Crusted Bacon 
  2. Heat griddle to 300 degrees
  3. Make Bisquick
  4. Put the Bisquick into a Ziploc bag and seal
  5. Cut one corner of the Bisquick bag
  6. Pour a long strip of Bisquick onto griddle the length and width of bacon
  7. Press one piece of bacon in each Bisquick strip, and cover with more Bisquick
  8. Cook until brown
  9. Cook and flip until brown
  10. Take off of griddle and dip into syrup
Enjoy!

Kelsey

Original recipe here

No comments:

Post a Comment