Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pumpkin Brownies with Homemade Caramel



I am a big sucker for easy recipes. So when I read "2 ingredient brownies", I had to try it! Fall is here, and pumpkin brownies sounded perfect. Plus, the homemade caramel I made was so dynamite that I wanted to do something with it.

My friend Amy called these "chocolatey with a dash of deliciousness on top!" :)

Ingredients:

Directions:
  1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Put aluminum foil in brownie pan and spray
  3. Put brownie mix and pumpkin in a bowl
  4. Mix together
  5. Spread in brownie pan
  6. Put caramel in a Ziploc bag and snip one of the corners to push the caramel out
  7. Make lines with the caramel
  8. Drag knife through lines to make a zip zag pattern
  9. Bake for 25 minutes or until set
  10. Top with salt if desired
  11. Wait until the brownies are cooled before cutting
Enjoy!

Kelsey

Recipe inspired by this

No comments:

Post a Comment