Saturday, September 14, 2013

Sausage and Egg Quesadilla


The BMW Championship was in town this year and I got tickets. I knew it was going to be a long day with a lot of walking, so I thought I should make myself a hearty breakfast. I always thought egg would be a good addition to a quesadilla, and then I remembered we had sausage from the night before. This was delicious and I can't wait to think of more things to add!

Ingredients:
  • 2 tortillas
  • 2 tbsp. butter
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/4 c. shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/2 sausage link (cooked)
Directions:
  1. Heat 1/2 tbsp. butter over medium heat
  2. Whisk together 2 eggs
  3. Add eggs to skillet and cook until they're scrambled, then remove from heat
  4. Butter one side of each tortilla, and place buttered sides together
  5. Top tortilla with egg, cheese, and cut up sausage
  6. Add more butter to a skillet over medium heat
  7. Take the top tortilla and add to skillet, and then top with the other tortilla (butter side up)
  8. Cook for about 4 minutes, and then flip 
  9. Take off when cheese is melted
Enjoy!

Kelsey

Such a fun day!



No comments:

Post a Comment