Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Cinnamon Sugar and Honey Grilled Peaches






A good peach is one of the greatest things to get out of summer. I got these peaches from a Farmers Market, and they were going bad really quickly. I've always wanted to grill peaches, so now was the time! I had leftover cinnamon sugar from the Brown Butter Salted Caramel Snickerdoodles so I didn't have to do much prep for this.

Ingredients:

  • 2 peaches
  • 1 tbsp. honey
  • 1 tbsp. sugar
  • 1 tsp. cinnamon
  • Canola oil
Directions:
  1. Heat grill to high
  2. Cut peaches open and take out pit
  3. Spread oil over open part of peach
  4. Put peaches inside down on top of grill
  5. Cook for about 10 minutes or until browned
  6. Mix honey, sugar, and cinnamon, and spread over peaches
I ate this with a side of Banana and Strawberry "Ice Cream"

Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment