Saturday, March 8, 2014

Teriyaki Salmon


I love salmon. I especially love Teriyaki salmon from sushi restaurants. Per usual, I figured I might as well try to make it myself! It was so simple!

Ingredients:
  • 1 filet of salmon, skin on
  • 4 tbsp. Teriyaki sauce
  • 1 tbsp. olive oil
  • Brown rice and snow peas (optional)
Directions:
  • Put 2 tbsp. of sauce in a Ziploc bag and add salmon
  • Coat
  • Let sit in refrigerator for at least one hour
  • Remove salmon and throw away sauce
  • Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat with olive oil
  • Add salmon, skin down, and cook for 5 minutes
  • Flip the salmon and cook for another 5 or until cooked all the way through
I served mine with organic brown rice and snow peas, and then poured the remaining 2 tbsp of sauce over everything. Yum.

Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment