Sunday, March 9, 2014

Cookie Butter Buckeye Bark


I tried to stop eating chocolate because I eat WAY too much of it... and naturally it's all I can think of. I bought some Cookie Butter at Trader Joes, and I almost wanted to eat it out of the jar. It tastes like a creamy gingerbread man. So I figured I would use it to make Buckeye Bark. How did it turn out? AMAZING. And I would have shared... but I'm no exaggerating when I say that the entire batch was gone in 24 hours. My mouth is watering thinking about this...

Ingredients:
  • 1 stick butter
  • 1/2 pound creamy peanut butter
  • 1/2 pound Cookie Butter
  • 2 c. powdered sugar
  • 2 pounds semisweet chocolate
Directions:
  1. Line a pan with parchment paper
  2. Melt butter and add in peanut butter and cookie butter
  3. Slowly add sugar until everything is combined
  4. Melt half of the chocolate and spread on the bottom of the pan
  5. Put in the freezer for a few minutes until hardened
  6. Press peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate
  7. Melt the other half of the chocolate and pour over peanut butter
  8. Stick in fridge until completely hardened
  9. When completely hardened, break into chunks
Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment