Monday, March 3, 2014

Boiled Lobster

 

Andrew and I wanted a special date night in, and we were both craving lobster. I've never made it on my own before - my sister and I used to play with the lobsters before my Mom would make them when we were little! - and it was the EASIEST thing ever. Definitely a meal to impress but one that takes little time.

This was boiled but the next time I want to try this on the grill.  I also made this with tails, I don't think I could kill them myself.

Ingredients:
  • 3 lobster tails (or however many you want)
Directions:
  1. Fill a large pot with water
  2. Add a TON of salt
  3. Bring to a boil
  4. Add the lobster tails in and cook for about one to one and a half minutes for every ounce of the tail (each of ours were 7 ounces so we cooked for 10 minutes) or until shells are bright red
  5. Using kitchen scissors, cut each tail lengthwise to make eating easier
Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment