Friday, March 21, 2014

Avocado and Egg Bake

 

Experimenting in the kitchen... I was thinking about Dr. Seuss and his green eggs and ham, and I wondered how his eggs are green (deep thoughts today). I've been eating endless amounts of eggs and avocado, so I figured why not blend them together? When I did that, the consistency was super thick, almost like Homemade Mayo. So I poured them into my Ramekins and baked it. It looked super weird, like a green brain, but I liked it!

Ingredients:
  • Half avocado
  • Three eggs
Directions:
  1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Blend avocado and eggs until well blended
  3. Spray cooking spray/butter/ghee on Ramekins
  4. Pour mixture into Ramekins (I made three)
  5. Bake for about 25 minutes or until top of egg mixture starts to brown
The mixture will cool and shrink after taken out of the oven. I ate this with Sweet Potato "Rice"

Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment