Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Roasted Salmon with Balsamic Browned Butter Sauce


I was really excited about the Vegetable Tian that I was going to make, and I needed a main dish. I used balsamic butter in a pasta dish a little while back (Penne with Roasted Broccoli, Chicken, and Balsamic Butter) and it was delicious, so I wanted to use it again, but this time with salmon.

Ingredients:
  • 12 oz. salmon
  • 2 tbsp. olive oil
  • 3 tbsp. butter
  • 1 tbsp. soy sauce
  • 1 1/2 tbsp. balsmic vinegar
  • 1/2 tbsp. brown sugar
  • Salt and pepper
Directions:
  1. Heat oven to 400 degrees
  2. Grease baking sheet with olive oil
  3. Put salmon on top
  4. Cover liberally in rest of olive oil, salt, and pepper
    Such a beauty
  5. Bake for about 18 minutes
  6. Meanwhile, heat butter over medium heat
  7. Stir until butter starts to brown and smelly nutty
  8. Remove from heat and add soy sauce and brown sugar
  9. Stir well
  10. Stir salmon with balsamic browned butter sauce on top
Enjoy!

Kelsey

A piece of my salmon that looks like salmon... I swear I didn't pose this!

Original recipe here

No comments:

Post a Comment