Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Garlic Butter Breadsticks



When I made Spicy Sweet Potato and Kale Cheese Pizza, I was telling a co-worker that I used dough from Trader Joes and how much I loved it. He said he also loved the dough, but used it for breadsticks. Andrew LOVES Olive Garden, specifically the endless breadsticks. I figured I would try that idea, and it was a huge success!

Ingredients:
  • One package of dough
  • 3 tbsp. butter
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder
  • Dash of dried oregano
Directions:
  1. Set oven to 400 degrees
  2. Roll out dough
  3. Cut and roll into sticks
  4. Combine 1 1/2 tbsp. melted butter with 1/4 tsp salt
  5. In a separate container combine 1 1/2 tbsp. melted butter with the rest of salt, garlic powder, and oregano    
  6. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray and place sticks on baking sheet 
  7. Brush sticks with first mixture 
  8. Bake for about 15 minutes
  9. Take breadsticks out and immediately coat in second mixture
 Want to stuff them with cheese?! Follow these directions

Enjoy!
Kelsey

Original recipe here

No comments:

Post a Comment