Wednesday, October 23, 2013

S'mores with Mint Chocolate



I went to visit my best friend who lives in New York over Columbus Day weekend. The first night I was there we went to a s'mores and gore party. Basically, we ate s'mores, cider, and watched classic horror films (like Zombies 2, which I had never even heard of!)

The hosts had all kinds of chocolate - regular, mint chocolate, chili chocolate (oh goodness, delicious), dark chocolate, and so on. I'd never had a s'more with mint chocolate, so I figured I'd give it a try. Amazing! And I never thought to make a s'more in the microwave! I probably ate 4 servings. Worth it :)

Ingredients:
  • Graham crackers
  • Chocolate
  • Marshmallows
Directions:
  1. Arrange s'mores on a microwavable plate
  2. Microwave for 30 seconds
Can't get more simple than that!

Enjoy!

Kelsey


My bestie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment