Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sweet Potato Tater Tot Blue Cheese and Candied Bacon Buffalo Chicken Scrambled Eggs


I know... could I possibly add any more words to the title Sweet Potato Tater Tot Blue Cheese and Candied Bacon Buffalo Chicken? Two more: scrambled eggs.

I had such a small amount left of the casserole and had two eggs I needed to use, so I figured I might as well combine them!

Ingredients:
  • Casserole
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tbsp. milk
  • Salt and pepper
  • Hot sauce
Directions:
  1. Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat
  2. Whisk eggs with milk
  3. Pour over heat
  4. Put casserole in microwave for 30 seconds
  5. After about 2 minutes, add casserole to eggs and cook until eggs are no longer runny
  6. Top with salt, pepper, and more hot sauce if you want
Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment