Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Spinach Chips


I have SO many vegetables left over from my Three Day Juice Cleanse, including a ton of spinach. Spinach goes bad really quickly (*TIP: put a paper towel in the container with your spinach. It will keep fresh longer!!) so I wanted to do something with it. I'm a huge fan of kale chips (though I have never made them myself before tonight), so I thought I could also use spinach. Worked great!

Ingredients:
  • Spinach leaves (use the big sturdy ones)
  • Few drops of olive oil
  • Dash of Italian seasoning
  • Dash of salt
Directions:
  1. Heat oven to 375 degrees
  2. Put parchment paper on baking sheet and leaves on paper
  3. Pour the olive oil over your fingers and massage onto leaves
  4. Sprinkle over Italian seasoning and salt
  5. Bake for 8 minutes
  6. Remove from oven and let cool for 2 minutes
I put these on the same baking sheet as my Kale Chips which worked perfectly! (Though keep in mind kale chips require more time, so I had to take these off of the sheet, and then continue to cook the kale)

Enjoy!

Kelsey

Original recipe here

No comments:

Post a Comment