Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Dry Cured Black Truffle Sausage, Parmesan, and Olive Oil Bocadillo


All you need for lunch sometimes is some good bread, good olive oil, good cheese, and good meat. I'm really missing Spain and my roommates today because this was 80% of what I ate in Spain. Often times, our house Mom would make us sandwiches that would last us all weekend when we would go out of town. These sandwiches were called "bocadillos". During halftime of soccer games, everyone would get out their bocadillo and eat. I really miss that and this sandwich filled a little bit of that hole today!

Ingredients:
  • Good bread
  • Good olive oil
  • Good cheese (I used Parmesan)
  • Good meat (I used dry cured black truffle sausage from Carlito's Cocina)
Directions:
  1. Assesmble and enjoy!

Miss you ladies

At a soccer game. Real Betis!

No comments:

Post a Comment