Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Brownies


Sometimes when I'm baking, maybe it's a sugar kick, but I start getting crazier ideas and want to add more and more candy and chocolate into whatever I'm doing.  (Perfect example: the night I just started dipping Rice Krispies treats into chocolate and ended up with Chocolate and Candy Coated Rice Krispies Treats). Tonight was one of those nights.

Ingredients:
  • Brownie mix
  • Peanut butter cups (I always use the milk chocolate ones from Trader Joes)
Directions:
  1. Make the Oreo Stuffed Brownies, but instead of pressing in an Oreo, press in a peanut butter cup
  2. Follow all other directions
It might have been because these were on the lower rack so they didn't cook as much, but I feel like "rare" brownies are even tastier. Agreed?

Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment