Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Oreo Stuffed Brownies


One of the greatest things about Halloween is Halloween Oreos. I don't even know why, but for some reason I think they taste better than regular Oreos (perhaps it's all the chemicals from the orange die... YUM!) I saw a picture on Pinterest of brownies that are topped with crushed Oreos, and I thought why not just stuff the Oreos into the brownie mixture? Then I worried when I cut the brownies, each piece wouldn't get a whole Oreo, so I figured why not make brownie "cupcakes" in the muffin tin?! Brilliant.

Ingredients:

  • Brownie mix
  • Oreos
Directions:
  1. Make brownies according to mix

  2. Put paper liners in cupcake tin and spray with cooking spray
  3. Fill about 2/3 of the way full (I used a spoon)
  4. Press Oreo into mixture, making sure the top is covered


  5. Bake according to directions
  6. Remove brownies from cupcake tin and cool on cooling rack 
     

    This is incredible. The brownie stays partly crisp, and the creamy Oreo center is a sweet surprise in every bite.

See also: Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Brownies

Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment