Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Peanut Butter and Rice Krispies Chocolate Balls

 

I'm not sure what to say about these. They're amazing. I literally ate 10 today. And I didn't even feel sick! (Though I eat a lot of sugar everyday). Andrew also is obsessed. A new favorite in our house!

Ingredients:
  • 2 c. peanut butter
  • 3 c. Rice Krispies cereal
  • 3 c. powdered sugar
  • 1/2 c. melted butter
  • About 1 c. chocolate chips
Directions:
  1. Combine peanut butter, Rice Krispies, powdered sugar, and butter
  2. Mix well
  3. Put wax paper on baking sheet
  4. Roll balls into 1 inch balls
  5. Place onto baking sheet 
  6. Put into freezer for an hour to harden (I don't think this is absolutely necessary but I had to go somewhere in the middle of making these and think it helped. Also, eat a few, they're delicious :))
  7. Put chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl
  8. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until chips are melted
  9. Dip balls into chocolate until they're completely coated, and place back on wax paper
  10. Put in fridge until chocolate is hardened
Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment