Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Double Fudge Brownie Bites with Peppermint Kisses

 

I am in a full Christmas baking mood. Anything and everything chocolate or peppermint I want to immediately throw together and consume. I wanted to make brownies, but my brownie pan was being used to store my Pecan Pie Bars, so I instead put the brownie batter in a cupcake bin. These are perfect bites.

Ingredients:
  • One box of double fudge brownie mix
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 c. melted butter
  • 1/3 c. water
  • Hershey peppermint kisses
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Mix brownies according to directions (instead of using oil, use double the amount of melted butter)
  3. Spray cupcake pan with baking spray
  4. Fill cups 1/2 way
  5. Put in oven
  6. Meanwhile, unwrap the amount of kisses of cupcake bins you filled
  7. When a toothpick comes out clean, remove brownies from oven
  8. Immediately press peppermint kiss into the middle of the brownie
  9. When cooled, remove brownies from baking pan and cool completely on cooling sheet
Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment