Sunday, November 24, 2013

Macaroni and Cheese Pizza


Ian's Pizza in Madison, WI is a great place where they have pizza tipped with all sorts of things. The most classic and the best is the mac and cheese topped pizza. Two of my favorite things combined into one! Seeing as we don't live in Madison, I decided to try to make this for myself. Turned out delicious!

I didn't make the mac and cheese from scratch, nor did I make the pizza dough from scratch as I got home late, but certainly a good idea! If you want to do that, some ideas:

Ingredients:
  • Box of macaroni and cheese (plus butter and milk to make)
  • Pizza dough (I buy mine at Trader Joes)
  • 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
Directions:
  1. Make macaroni and cheese according to box, putting in a little extra milk and butter to make creamier
  2. Roll out pizza dough on a floured surface
  3. Add macaroni cheese to the dough
  4. Top with shredded cheese
  5. Bake according to directions on pizza dough (until crust is brown and cheese is bubbly)
  6. Let cool a few minutes before cutting
Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment