Sunday, November 24, 2013

S'Mores Cookies


I love s'mores. They make me think of cold weather and snuggling up in a warm blanket. I also think that charred marshmallows are one of the greatest things ever.

I had some left over marshmallows from making Cake Batter Rice Krispies Treats, so I wanted to experiment with making a s'mores cookie. I actually just made 2, so double/triple/quadruple etc. if you want more!

I couldn't even let them cool they were so good. They completely fell apart when I ate them but I bet they would harden up if I had let them cool.

Ingredients:
  • 1 tbsp. butter
  • 2 tbsp. graham cracker crumbs
  • Peanut butter cups (I buy the kind from Trader Joes)
  • Handful of marshmallows
Directions:
  1. Set oven to 350 degrees
  2. Put butter in microwave safe bowl and microwave in 15 second intervals until melted
  3. Add in crumbs and stir together with fork
  4. Put cupcake liners in cupcake tin
  5. Press butter and crumb mixture into liner
  6. Bake for 7 minutes
  7. Take out, put cups in and top with marshmallows

  8. Turn oven to broiler
  9. Put tin in broiler for a few minutes. Watch carefully as the marshmallows burn very quickly! (though I like it that way) If you don't like that, skip the broiler and put back in the oven for a few minutes
  10. Remove from heat
  11. Let cool for a few minutes
  12. Transfer to a cooling rack - or eat right away like I did!
Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment