Friday, November 8, 2013

Four Ingredient Healthy Cookies


One of my co-workers did me a big favor, so I wanted to make her cookies. It has been a really rough week, and I didn't have the energy to make something from scratch. I read somewhere that if you combine oats with peanut butter and bananas, it has a cookie like consistency. Might as well try it! These don't taste like a typical cookie, but I thought it tasted a lot like chocolate chip banana bread. I put them in the teacher's lounge and they were gone by 10am!

Ingredients:
  • 2 bananas (when they're a bit older, they're easier to smash)
  • 1 c. quick oats
  • 3 tbsp. peanut butter
  • 3/4 c. chocolate chips
Directions:
  1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Put all ingredients in a bowl
  3. Smash until well blended
  4. Put on greased baking sheet or Silpat
  5. Bake for 15 minutes
If you want to make this healthier, tone down the peanut butter or chocolate chips. But I figured they were already oil free, egg free, and sugar free, so I could have some more peanut butter and chocolate.

Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment