Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sour Cream Blueberry Pancakes


Pancakes are one of my favorite things, but I rarely make them. My mother-in-law recently sent me a recipe for these sour cream pancakes, and I was very curious how they would taste. Delicious! I also added blueberries I had frozen from the summer. I often use Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, so next time I make this I want to try yogurt and see.

Ingredients:
  • 1 c. sour cream
  • 7 tbsp. flour
  • 1 tbsp. sugar
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract
  • Butter
  • Syrup
Directions:
  1. Heat skillet to medium
  2. Put sour cream in a bowl
  3. Mix flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt and sift over sour cream
  4. Gently stir together. Lumps are okay here!
  5. In another bowl, whisk together eggs and vanilla extract
  6. Mix everything together until mixed well
  7. Melt 1 tbsp. of butter on skillet. Pour about 1/3 c. pancake batter per pancake.
  8. Put blueberries on top
  9. Cook each side of pancake for about 4 minutes or until browned
  10. Eat with more butter and syrup on top

Enjoy!




Kelsey

Original recipe here


No comments:

Post a Comment