Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Protein Bar Buffalo Salad

 

I went to Protein Bar over the weekend and got my favorite dish - the Buffalo Salad (all-natural chicken, organic quinoa, crumbled blue cheese, and house-made vegan buffalo sauce over our Super 6 Salad Mix - romaine, spinach, broccoli, carrots, kale, purple cabbage). It was delicious, but it was also really experience at about $10. I loved it but knew I could make something as delicious but not as expensive at home.

Ingredients:
  • 2 c. mixed greens and spinach mix salad
  • 3/4 c. shredded chicken (I used a rotisserie)
  • 1/2 c. organic quinoa, cooked (I used a mix of red and white)
  • 1/4 c. crumbled blue cheese
  • 2 tbsp. Frank's buffalo sauce
Directions:
  1. Combine!
I also love how the buffalo sauce acts as the dressing so this is super, super low calorie. And super filling!

Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment