Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Rtiz Rolo Sandwiches


I kept seeing this pop up on Pinterest - "Rolo Stuffed Ritz Crackers." I thought to myself, "I want that! Sweet? Salty? Perfect." Easiest thing ever.

Ingredients:
  • Ritz crackers
  • Rolos
(The best part? If you want 5, make 5 (like I did). If you want 30, make 30!)

Directions:
  1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Place one Ritz cracker on baking sheet
  3. Top with Rolo
  4. Place in oven for 4 minutes
  5. Remove and squeeze down another Ritz cracker on top
  6. Wait until cool before enjoying (I couldn't wait and burned my tongue!)
Hint: buy the individually wrapped Rolos. It takes more work to unwrap them, but it tastes better vs. the Rolos that comes in the bag already unwrapped. In my opinion at least :)

Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment