Sunday, January 19, 2014

Greek Marinated Chicken

 
This was incredible. I love Greek food (check out my favorite Tzatziki recipe here), and I wanted to make another chicken marinade. I love using Greek yogurt and this combination was incredible!

Ingredients:
  • 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
  • 1 c. plain Greek yogurt
  • 5 cloves of garlic, minced, fresh
  • 1 tsp. dried oregano
  • 1 tsp. dried parsley
  • Lemon zest of one lemon
  • Juice of one lemon
  • Salt and pepper 
  • Mixed greens and spinach (optional)
  • Organic brown rice (optional)
Directions:
  1. Set oven to 375 degrees
  2. Cut fat off off chicken
  3. Spray baking dish with cooking spray
  4. Combine yogurt, garlic, oregano, parsley, lemon juice, lemon zest, and salt and pepper. Mix together
  5. Add in chicken and coat
  6. Pour everything into baking dish
  7. Cook for 45 minutes
I ate this shredded up with a mixed green and spinach salad, organic brown rice, and the salad dressing from Lou Malnati's. Amazing! I was sad when it was all gone.

Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment