Sunday, January 19, 2014

Bakin' & Eggs BLT

 

Bakin' & Eggs is the cutest little brunch place by us. Every time I have gone, I have absolutely loved what I ordered. We went a few weeks ago for my birthday, and I ordered the BLT which was absolutely amazing. This was me trying to re-create it. (Their version is "bacon + eggs your way + aged cheddar + walnut & basil pesto mayo  + field greens + tomato on multigrain. I made due with what I had)

Ingredients:
  • Croissant
  • 1 tbsp. pesto
  • 1 tbsp. mayo
  • 2 slices bacon, cooked
  • 2 eggs, scrambled
  • 2 slices white American cheese
  • Salt and pepper
Directions:
  1. Cut crossiant in half
  2. Combine pesto and mayo, stir, and spread on croissant
  3. Pile on bacon, eggs, and cheese
  4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper
Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment