Saturday, February 8, 2014

Fried Egg Topped Grilled Cheese

 

I LOVE grilled cheese. I probably eat it at least once a week. I also love friend eggs. So I figured - why not combine the two?! The yolk combined perfectly with the melted cheese. I can't wait to make this again.

Ingredients:
  • Two slices of bread
  • Two slices of cheese (I used white American)
  • 1 tbsp. butter
  • 1 egg
Directions:
  1. Set nonstick pan over medium heat
  2. Spread one side of each slice of bread with half the butter
  3. Combine bread and cheese, and add to pan with butter side down
  4. Cook until desired bread doneness and flip
  5. When both sides are done, remove from heat
  6. Add other half of butter to pan until melted
  7. Crack egg onto pan and cook until desired doneness (I like mine a little runny)
  8. Top sandwich with egg 
 
Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment