Saturday, February 15, 2014

Goat Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Dates



Bacon wrapped dates are one of the most delicious appetizers. I rarely get them, but whenever I do I always can't believe how delicious they are. And in stuffed goat cheese - amazing! Andrew's sister and Andrew and I went out to eat at a tapas place by us, and we got these. They were great but also really expensive. I figured why not try to make them at home.

Ingredients:
  • Bacon
  • Dates
  • Goat cheese
  • Toothpicks 
Directions:
  1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Either buy pitted dates, or cut pit out of date
  3. Stuff with goat cheese
  4. Cut bacon in half
  5. Wrap each date with half of bacon slice and secure with toothpick
  6. Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray
  7. Place dates on foil
  8. Put in oven for 20-25 or until crispy (I like mine really crispy almost burnt)
  9. Let sit for 10 minutes before eating
Enjoy!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment